On 8/8/14, 09:03 10, Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni wrote:
where is the latest documentation of RML? Is rog-1.3.2-1.pdf and
docs/implemented_macros.txt up-to-date?
http://rivendell.tryphon.org/wiki/Rml.sxw_-_Rivendell_Macro_Language_v1.0.0

The authoritative reference is the file 'rml.sxw', shipped with every release of Rivendell in the 'docs/' directory. Most binary packages should have it in the package's documentation directory. We make a point of keeping that file up to date with changes as they are made in the code, whereas the ROG and Wiki can sometimes lag behind a bit.