Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 12.08.2014, 14:07 -0400 schrieb Fred Gleason:

> The authoritative reference is the file 'rml.sxw', shipped with every
> release of Rivendell in the 'docs/' directory.  Most binary packages
> should have it in the package's documentation directory.

somehow i looked into each .txt file, but ignored the sxw. Now the
source code is on github, wouldn't it be nice to have a txt-variant
instead of the binary sxw. I would stand up as a volunteer to convert
it, if you agree and it make sense for everybody.

Possible formats would be plain text, man page (troff), Markdown, HTML
(or any useful XML-Format) or Latex (order by my favors)

What do you think?

> We make a
> point of keeping that file up to date with changes as they are made in
> the code, whereas the ROG and Wiki can sometimes lag behind a bit.

I add a link on the wiki page to github/rml.sxw.

Best,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni <m...@prometoys.net>