In Riv's case it seems most of the stuff goes into master, the other branches are relatively out of date (25 days and 2 months old).

Wayne Merricks
The Voice Asia

On 03/11/14 18:16, Marcos Romero wrote:
Fred wrote "Fixed in git master."  Forgive my ignorance, but can you please tell us what
is "git master" and/or how do we access it and fixed the problem?

Marcos
On Thu, 10/30/14, rivendell-dev-requ...@lists.rivendellaudio.org
<rivendell-dev-requ...@lists.rivendellaudio.org> wrote:

  Subject: Rivendell-dev Digest, Vol 18, Issue 39
  To: rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org
  Date: Thursday, October 30, 2014, 9:00 AM
Send Rivendell-dev mailing list
  submissions to
      rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org
  or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help'
      rivendell-dev-requ...@lists.rivendellaudio.org
      rivendell-dev-ow...@lists.rivendellaudio.org
When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
  specific
  than "Re: Contents of Rivendell-dev digest..."
Today's Topics: 1. VU-meters port (ger...@youseeradio.nl)
     2. Re:
  Segue_on_active_channel_while_in_"automatic"_ mode
        (Lorne Tyndale)
     3. Re: 2.10.0 issues (Frederick Gleason)
     4. Fwd:  Custom Report (direct MySQL
  query) (Robert Orr)
  User_discussion_about_the_Rivendell_Radio_Automation_System
      <rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org>