On Monday 29 December 2014 10:39:49 am Mike Price wrote:
> I have need to export the RECORDINGS table of the Rivendell database.  I have
> tried:
> mysql> select * from RECORDINGS INTO OUTFILE '/home/rd/Documents/Test.txt';
>
> but got the error:
> ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'rduser'@'localhost' (using
> password: YES)
>
> We have over 1600 relay and switcher commands in the table and all the
> switcher commands need to be translated for our new SAS switcher.
>
> Any help in exporting this table is greatly appreciated.

 I personally like webmin, phpmyadmin, and SIDU.
 For what you're asking, I like webmin.

 http://www.webmin.com/
 http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/index.php
 http://topnew.net/sidu/

 Really, all they all do, is glue a GUI onto SQL.
 You'll get an SQL dump in any case.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

Gerrold's Laws of Infernal Dynamics:
        (1) An object in motion will always be headed in the wrong
            direction.
        (2) An object at rest will always be in the wrong place.
        (3) The energy required to change either one of these states
            will always be more than you wish to expend, but never so
            much as to make the task totally impossible.