Yep, you got it:  Timed event at :59:50 (legal ID).  I use that to keep
the system on time during music on hard drive hours, but I use that same
timed event all day long.

Is it better to have the ID at the beginning of the hour instead?

RDAirplay doesn't crash.  Again just to reiterate-It loads and plays
Mondays long on Sunday (because Saturday's log is short). Once it gets
to the end of Sundays, it just stops with nothing queued up, and no log
loaded.

-Alan