On Feb 5, 2015, at 17:52 56, James L. Stewart <jstew...@paceaudio.com> wrote:

> I do agree somewhat with the earlier comment about using such a settup for
> anything serious.  Historically I haven't found the RPI to be the most stable
> thing,

FWIW, I did some testing with the first generation units and found much the
same thing.  I’ve since moved on to the BeagleBone Black.  A few dollars more,
but better documented and *much* more stable.  And, you can actually physically
mount the thing without going through crazy contortions!  On the downside, the
BBB does lack onboard audio output.