Hi,

I've been using the addsong thing for about 2 years now. I modified it from the icecast RLM and posted it to this list but nobody seemed to take hold of it.

The chargeable thing is iffy because if you're using the rlm templates then you're effectively GPL'ing the code which means you have to make it freely available. So correct me if I'm wrong but all you'd really be alllowed to do would be to supply pre-compiled RLMs that you would tell people to put in the appropriate directories?

Wayne Merricks
The Voice Asia