On 03/12/2015 05:50 AM, Chuck wrote:
About half the hours of our day
end with 4 to 6 underwriting/weather/promo announcements.  All hours
start with a legal ID--placement of that is flexible within the usual
limits, so no real need to put a time to it, but I have tried it both
ways:  'make next' and 'wait'.  In testing our typical day on Rivendell,
my problem is that spots scheduled for the end of an hour are very often
skipped, sometimes all of them entirely.

put a Make Next in front of the bottom of the hour break. :55 :57 or so

If necessary schedule some flannel which can get bumped after the paying stuff... trailers that sort of thing, this makes up for variations in the break length.

The top of the hour legal ID goes as a Make Next

regards

Robert

--
Robert Jeffares