They really are ! Between IRS, sales tax, Obamacare is the big one, and a
variety
 of other miscellaneous....

 The thing is, there will always be the chance ( as happened to me ) where even
 if your backup is 15 minutes old, something can be lost that needs to be
 recovered.
 Even so, recovering the last 15 minutes is a heck of a lot easier than
 recovering a whole disk.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

"If we were meant to fly, we wouldn't keep losing our luggage."