It's Centos 6 on a homebuild system (quality Intel motherboard, Kingston
RAM and so on)
Since it seems that no has experienced this, it could be that the system is
"stressed" when I'm voicetracking in the log running in RDairplay. So
Monday I will try a fresh restart of the system before voicetracking, and
see if it makes a difference