Hi,

Make sure you've done a database backup first just in case something weird happens. Otherwise make install the new version and run rdadmin to update the database. Do the same on every client you have (try not to load up the old versions, I think it says the version doesn't match but I've been too paranoid to intentionally try using an old version on a new db schema).

If something weird does happen, restore the database backup and run rdadmin again on the updated machine. I've only ever had this happen once and I regularly go from v 2.5 (our production version) to whatever is current in the tryphon repos for testing things.

Regards,

Wayne Merricks
The Voice Asia