In the end it took us 2 songs from Spotify (actually 3 songs, because we forgot
to re-route the audio) to upgrade. Now up and running again. No problems with
macro's.

I did figure out that rebuilding the playlist a few minutes before the news was
not a good idea. Tackled that problem manually by unloading the running
playlist and adding the neccesary carts by hand. Rescheduling the playlist took
actually more time than updating Rivendell itself.

Cheers,

Peter van Embden

Radio Capelle

The Netherlands