Hi Morten,

I tackled this problem with this solution:

Place a macro-cart with "play next" command at XX:59:48 and set it to "make
next". Then make the NEWS cart a "hard start" at XX:00:55 (like you already
have). This way the news will always start at XX:00:55, but will start earlier
if item reaches the end (because "play next" overrules "hard start").

Cheers,

Peter van Embden

Radio Capelle

The Netherlands