Greetings all from New Zealand,

After about a years break and a year on Xubuntu I'm having another shot at using and getting to know Rivendell. I downloaded from Paravel the 64bit Rivendell Centos version. It installed flawlessly and smooth and is working. The problem I'm dealing with is that all my music is on a Windows ntfs file system hard drive. I found a solution on how to mount a ntfs drive to access the music.

However. I was I think, only asked for one password to set up the database. This password is accepted in Centos but is not accepted through the terminal. Is there a separate password to use in terminal? Or, do I need to set one up?

Thank you,
Owen Dawe