On Monday 11 May 2015 09:58:48 am John Anderson wrote:
> if your system is reasonably secured from the outside, no...
>
> On Mon, 2015-05-11 at 08:37 +0200, Morten Krarup Nielsen wrote:
> > I've always wondered if this was a security concern, and if the
> > rd-password should be changed immediately to something else?

 I've mixed feelings.
 The "stock" password is easy to remember, especially for support folks
 who get into a variety of systems, but that same characteristic also
 makes it a security vulnerability.
 One could have an accident from inside that could do as much damage
 as a breech from the outside.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com