On 08/17/2015 02:14 PM, drew Roberts wrote:
Let;s say we have some carts that do not have artist and title info. (For
whatever reason.) So we look at what group they are in and send out strings
based on that group.

 So, in the player it would show up a "Country" and "CountryStar"
 or perhaps as "Classical" and "MetropolitanOpera" depending on whether
 that cart ( not cut ) was in the Country or Classical group ?

 That's the way I'm seeing all this, anyway...

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a
warning to others.