ST only knows how to talk to Jack on linux.  No ALSA/PortAudio support.

On 24/09/2015 23:11, Jeremy W. Eisenzimmer wrote:
Then my next question would be is why are you feeding the output from ST back
into Jack? I would tell ST to dump directly to the sound card once it finished
the processing - then Jack could run at 44100 or 48000 Hz.

Jeremy Eisenzimmer
IT Director & Engineering
Lake Region RadioWorks

Sent from my iPhone