I've not really played with stereo tool but it seems like it outputs at 192khz (if I understand the conversation thread).

So on the output you'd need the sound card to be set to 192khz across the board. The problem being the max Riv supports is 48khz.

You'd save yourself a lot of headaches by having two sound cards. Have Riv output straight to the sound card (ALSA) and then run a line out from that to line in on the other card.

JACK then runs the other card for stereo tool purposes?

Wayne Merricks
The Voice Asia