You probably have to export the qt3 location. There is a configure flag for it but its been so long I can't remember how you did it.

I've done it like this before:
export CPPFLAGS=-I/path/to/qt3

I believe:
export CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/include/qt3

Worked for me on Debian Wheezy

On 2015-12-02 00:26, Matthew Chambers wrote:
So for a lack of not being able to install the broadcast appliance
(someone bought every DVD-R from every store in town)

I happened to have CentOS 7 on DVD already and installed that and am
now installing Rivendell from source (rivendellaudio.org/ftpdocs [1])
version 2.11

I have qt, qt-devel, qt-mysql, qt3, qt3-devel, qt3-MySQL all installed
and all the other dependencies based on the instructions
at http://rivendell.tryphon.org/wiki/RHEL_6_Install_from_RPM [2] with
tweaking for the later OS version.

Now when I get to the ./configure part I get "configure: error: *** Qt
toolkit not found, unable to continue ***

I had this happen a couple years ago too but I cant remember how I
fixed it, I think it was looking for the QT libs in the wrong place or
something?

MATTHEW A. CHAMBERS
_News Director_

KELE-FM 92.5 The Grove
KOZX The Rock Of The Ozarks 98.1 FM

800 N. Hubbard
Mountain Grove, MO 65711
417-926-4650 [3]

____

_Ozark Media/KELE is an Equal Opportunity Employer_

Links:
------
[1] http://rivendellaudio.org/ftpdocs
[2] http://rivendell.tryphon.org/wiki/RHEL_6_Install_from_RPM