On Dec 1, 2015, at 19:26 28, Matthew Chambers <mchamb...@showmeham.info> wrote:

> Now when I get to the ./configure part I get "configure: error: *** Qt
> toolkit not found, unable to continue ***

Sounds like it’s missing the headers for a couple of additional X11 libraries.
Try:

        yum install libXmu-devel libXt-devel libXi-devel

However, you may want to save yourself the trouble.  You can find RPMs for
CentOS 7 at:

        http://download.paravelsystems.com/CentOS/7/

Just add the repo and then:

        yum install mariadb-server rivendell