I want all the cuts in one cart. Also we are using Dropbox to do this, not
rdimport. Normally one would just manually delete the cuts in that cart in
library, and then set up the Dropbox, however we need to have Dropbox
delete all cuts currently in the cart and them import the new ones. This is
when we drop files in that folder from our server. This all needs to be
automated in our case.