I'm not sure how to get a script to do that. Here is what I want to to in
detail.

We have a number of transmitter sites. We are putting raspberry pi with
Rivendell at each site to run localized Id's for that station. They are in
one cart in the panel on rdairplay.

We use a Dropbox.com folder on the computer linked to our FTP server. A
Rivendell Dropbox then imports them into that cart. When we want to change
ids we just want to put them in the appropriate folder on the server and
let Rivendell Dropbox overwrite the existing ones. The goal is to automate
this so it is easy to swap out each stations ids for new ones in the same
cart. There are dozens of stations, so I don't want to go in each one and
delete the current cart or the cuts. The cart needs to the same, since a
script fires it to play the same one.

Hope I haven't muddied the waters with that explanation. What's the best
way to do this.
It should work to delete the cart with a script or by some means, then when
the dropbox imports new cuts to the specific cart, it recreates it with
only the new cuts in it.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427