Good morning from germany..

Your right Tim. The would be the best way. But the jack document inside
the source dir is outdated.

I've enabled the "start JACK Server" in Jack settings and copied the run
command from the Messages window from qjackctl.

 /usr/bin/jackd -dalsa -dhw:U192k -r44100 -p1024 -n2

But that seems not to start jackd when i reload caed... service. What to
fill in the Jack clients command line.? Why do i need to use a macro
card.?

Tim Camp
Director of Operations/Programming
Dot Com Plus L.L.C.