Hello,

I'm not a current Rivendell user, but know that this is a known limit of the
InnoDB engine on MariaDB/MySQL <= 5.6 when dealing with utf8mb4 collations (I
suppose your database is taht way since your list signature uses Cryrillic).

You may override the limit by setting
[mysqld]
innodb_large_prefix=true
innodb_file_format=barracuda
innodb_file_per_table=true

But the limit is sane and it should be discussed if this particular table needs
to be implemented with a lower key length (191 characters is a lot for a
username, let alone 255) or added under MyISAM.

Kind regards,

--
Luka Cvetko
Presenter, Technical Operations and IT