Greetings,

Doing some testing on 2.18.2 before upgrading production machines.
Glad I decided to be detailed on my tests.

Dropbox fails if delete cuts before input is checked.
If it is unchecked it adds a cut to the cart and imports.
If it is checked it never does anything.
(this works as expected on the same machine running 2.17)

Second
A Something more than meets the eye explanation of the auto segues markers
in dropbox setup is needed, at least for me because in playing around with
it end of segue is place before beginning of segue on a consistent basis.

I assumed that setting segue level to -25db and 200ms would set the
beginning segue marker at the point the audio hits -25 and the end segue
200,s after that.
doesn't seem to work that way.

Cheers

Tim Camp