On 01/25/2018 08:27 AM, Tim Camp wrote:
> Greetings
>
> Still working on this Dropbox issue don't see how it can be some sort of
> permissions because Rd Library on the same machine can delete,import,
> record etc . Again Dropbox works but only to add a new cut.
>
> Tim

Hey Tim,

I hope I'm understanding your issue description. I just set up a few
dropboxes on my 2.18.2 (installed from the repo installer script on
Minimal CentOS 7). The dropboxes work as expected in all the following
configurations:

 - Delete Cuts Before Import (DCBI) checked, *no* cart number specified
   (in which case there would likely be no existing cuts)
 - DCBI checked, *with* cart number specified, with a single existing
   cut
 - DCBI checked, *no* cart number, *with* Insert Seque Markers checked
 - DCBI checked, *no* cart number, *no* Insert Segue Markers checked

On this computer /var/snd is on the local drive.

I wonder if tracing the rdimport process with strace(1) after rdcatch
launches the dropbox would reveal useful information. Or maybe there is
another way to troubleshoot this?

  ~David Klann