Hi David,

sounds like you have events scheduled after the currently playing event that are set to start at a time which is before the conclusion of the previous event.

Look in the EVENT immediately following the things that get interrupted and see if it is set to Hard Start Time and start Immediately or Wait up to x minutes.

Most events don't need to use hard start time.

make sure there is enough time to play the event before the next fixed item like news. We have a problem at one station where scheduled events are produced longer then the allocated 30 minute slot, our solution was to start them at :20 instead of :40 and run some fill material to the hour.

If you look at the played log you will soon see whisy EVENT is pre empting the preceding programme segment

regards

Robert.