Hi All,

I've just discovered a problem on one of our machines (an important one, of course), where if I edit the currently loaded log, with autorefresh turned on, it causes rdairplay to segfault with the following message (in dmesg):

segfault at 23d ip 00007fc72b74325e sp 00007fff447906c0 error 4 in librd-2.10.3.so[7fc72b4fe000+3b4000]

Also, if I start rdairplay via a terminal, this is its final message when it dies:

*** Error in `rdairplay': double free or corruption (out): 0x0000000000edd870 ***
Aborted

I'm running Debian Jessie, and I *suspect* that this problem may have begun after running a package upgrade, but I have no idea which package. I'm using the old packages from the Tryphon repos, which may be part of my problem. What's the status of a newer repo? I can upgrade the machine to a newer Debian, but I don't want to go off half-cocked and make this worse by mucking around with unrelated parts of the problem.

Anyone have any good ideas for how I can troubleshoot this further?

Thanks for your help!

Lathem Gibson

--
KWSI-LP 100.3 FM