Hi, I'm in the process of "Upgrading" our playout from Enco Dad to Rivendell.
I'm running everything on our existing hardware and so far the core bits seem
to be working.  There are however some bits that I have come up against.  One
of these is the touch screen calibration. Our machine is running CentOS 7
installed using the Rivendell installer script.  The touchscreen is an Elo
ET1729L monitor.  It is seen as an Elo Touchsystems 2216 AccuTouch when looking
in dmesg. All of the instructions that I have found so far are for older
versions of CentOS or Ubuntu and there is nothing listed for CentOS 7.  Even
xinput_calibrator seems to be only available for EL6 and below. Does anyone use
Elo monitors and how do you get it working? Thanks Andy