Hi, This is not a cry for help but a "have I got this right?" I'm setting up my
Rivendell host using the script installer on CentOS 7.  The host has an ASI6520
soundcard in it.  Looking though dmesg and via the RDAlsaConfig utility it
seems that the soundcard is running with both ALSA and native ASIHPI support.
Therefore I have created a blacklist file in /etc/modprobe.d called
asi-blacklist.conf.  This contains 2 lines - "blacklist snd_asihpi" and
"blacklist snd_hda_intel".  The system now only has AudioScience HPI listed for
the driver and the version in use is 4.13.00. Have I got this right and are
there any other things I need to do?  Also, does it matter that in dmesg asihpi
has the message "Adapter at index 0 is not in low latency mode" as well as
module taints kernel warnings? Thanks Andy