Ok,  quick stab in the dark as I don’t know this card.  However my experience
with setting up an ASI6520 a couple of weeks ago via the script was that I
needed to blacklist the ALSA ASI driver.  From my question     to check that I
got it right comes this.

I'm setting up my Rivendell host using the script installer on CentOS 7.  The
host has an ASI6520 soundcard in it.  Looking though dmesg and via the
RDAlsaConfig utility it seems that the soundcard is running with both ALSA and
native ASIHPI support.  Therefore I have created a blacklist file in
/etc/modprobe.d called asi-blacklist.conf.  This contains 2 lines - "blacklist
snd_asihpi" and "blacklist snd_hda_intel".  The system now only has
AudioScience HPI listed for the driver and the version in use is 4.13.00.

I hope this helps.

Andy