Hi all

What if you create a empty log eg. "Music Default" that loads automatically at startup, I think that works...

Thanks

Stan

On 5/11/18 8:39 am, drew Roberts wrote:
Fred,

On Sun, Nov 4, 2018 at 4:38 PM Fred Gleason <fr...@paravelsystems.com <mailto:fr...@paravelsystems.com>> wrote:

    On Nov 3, 2018, at 15:34, ija...@jamcorbroadcast.com
    <mailto:ija...@jamcorbroadcast.com> wrote:

    We noticed when we printed the logs with The carts that where put
    in by hand no times where present.
    Does any on have a fix to this.
    we only see them when the log is in the run in air play mode. Do
    any one have an Idea how we can get the full log with all times.

    This is the expected behavior - there is nothing to ‘fix’. Until
    the log is loaded and started, there is no context wherein
    estimated start times could be calculated.

Would it not be possible to have a "fake rdairplay" that would load a log for the sole purpose of calculating these?

all the best,

drew

    | Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |              Chief Developer
        |
    |                           |              Paravel Systems

    |         A room without books is like a body without a soul.

    |                                         -- Cicero                 |

Enjoy great *Bahamian Music* at:
Bahamian Or Nuttin - http://www.bahamianornuttin.com <http://www.bahamianornuttin.com/>