On Nov 3, 2018, at 15:34, ija...@jamcorbroadcast.com
<mailto:ija...@jamcorbroadcast.com> wrote:

We noticed when we printed the logs with The carts that where put in by hand no
times where present.
Does any on have a fix to this.
we only see them when the log is in the run in air play mode. Do any one have
an Idea how we can get the full log with all times.

On Sun, Nov 4, 2018 at 4:38 PM Fred Gleason <fr...@paravelsystems.com