Hi...

I am soon to ingest our music library using rdimport.

The source library structure is basically ~/Artistname/Albumname/trackfiles and they may be multiple album subfolders in the Artistname folder.

We've spent quite a lot of time and effort getting our metadata in good order so hopefully all will go well.

looking at the man pages, rdimport has a great number of options, but, being new to this, I wonder if anyone can suggest what is a good general-purpose set of configuration options that will be most likely to give the best results. Fortunately or unfortunately we have an extremely eclectic library ranging from mediaeval to rock, so I am expecting to have to do some fine tuning.

But some basic suggestions would be gratefully received, and thanks in advance.

--Richard E