Hi...

I now have a 2TB drive mounted at /var that can hopefully contain the RD music library in WAV format and I'm beginning to import files. As a result I have a couple of queries.

I am navigating to the source music library root directory, which is a read-only-mounted NTFS partition, and issuing the command: rdimport --verbose --segue-level=-10 --autotrim-level=-30 --normalization-level=-10  MUSIC *.mp3

The first thing I see is the message:
"Session management: None of the authentication protocols specified are supported".
What is this telling me?

Meanwhile, the files appear successfully ingested from the root of the source library. However:

 * How do I import all audio file types in one go, or at least *.mp3
   and *.flac for starters?;
 * How do I make it recurse so it crawls the source library and grabs
   the content of all my album folders and sub-folders? Only a few
   files are in the root: most are in album folders and sometimes deeper.

MTIA for any observations.

Best,
--Richard E