Off by full hours sounds like a timezone issue.

On 1/23/19 7:05 PM, Rich Stivers wrote:

Has anyone seen a Rivendell workstation where RDAirplay time is different than linux time? I've got a 2-PC Rivendell system
which I built using the Paravel method outlined here -
http://static.paravelsystems.com/rivendell-install/rivendell-install-rhel7.html

I configured one PC as a server and the other PC as a client. Linux is Centos 7 and the Rivendell version is v2.19.3. The server has the correct RDAirplay time but the client has RDAirplay time three hours ahead of the system time.

Is there some Rivendell configuration in RDAdmin or elsewhere that I missed? Shouldn't Rivendell get its time from linux system
time?

All comments welcome.

Rich Stivers
KKUP-FM 91.5