On Thu, 2019-01-24 at 20:37 +0000, David Henderson wrote:
> Secondly, as you'll also see in the attached screenshot, the SOURCE
> shows as "unknown". As far as I remember, a few files were ripped
> using an earlier version of Rivendell which, for some reason, didn't
> capture the source.

That field didn't exist prior to v2.17.0. Thus, material ingested prior
to that version will show 'unknown' in that field.

>  Is there a way to bulk update this field?

Short of directly updating the relevant DB tables (NOT recommended),
no.

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |