Greetings Fred and list,

Fred, I think I know the answer to this, but I'm asking anyway for the
record: is there any chance you would be willing to build the reference
distribution of Rivendell with MP4/M4A/AAC import support compiled in?

I understand that the libraries needed to enable this are not in the
official CentOS or EPEL repositories, but there are well-known
alternative repos where the necessary libraries can be found.
Alternatively, would you be willing to host libfaad, libmp4v2 (and
friends) on your yum repo so that there would be "official" support for
these formats?

I look forward to your response!

Thanks for all you do!

  ~David Klann