On Feb 22, 2019, at 21:34, Patrick <patr...@scnv.net> wrote:

> I believe this is fixed in Rivendell 3:
>
> 2018-11-29 Fred Gleason <fr...@paravelsystems.com
> <mailto:fr...@paravelsystems.com>>
> * Added a 'SERVICES.INCLUDE_IMPORT_MARKERS' field to the database.
> * Added a 'LOGS.INCLUDE_IMPORT_MARKERS' field to the database.
> * Incremented the database version to 301.
> * Added an 'Include Import Markers in Finished Logs' checkbox to the 'Edit
> Service' dialog in rdadmin(1).

Not really a ‘fix’ so much as a ‘feature addition’. Those import markers are
needed in order for remerging of updated traffic events into a finished, voice
tracked log to work properly. If your site does not require that functionality,
then you can tick the appropriate checkbox to suppress them.

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |