On Thu, 2019-03-28 at 12:34 -0400, Fred Gleason wrote:
> Agreed, we do need an overview doc. I will try to get one up on the
> wiki over the next couple days.

Ok, I've just added a new chapter to the Operations Guide that
documents the overhauled PAD system in Rivendell 3.x, including PyPAD.
You can view it online at:

        http://opsguide.rivendellaudio.org/html/chapter.pad.html

I've also added some notes on moving existing RLM configurations to
PyPAD. Likewise at:

http://opsguide.rivendellaudio.org/html/sect.rdadmin.manage_hosts.html#sect.rdadmin.moving_legacy_rlm_configurations_to_pypad

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |