On Mon, 2019-05-20 at 09:20 -0400, Rob Landry wrote:
> My ASI5810 sound card isn't being recognized, and I believe the
> reason is
> that this card requires at least version 4.18.00 of the HPI driver,
> but
> the driver installed by the Rivendell installer appears to be
> 4.13.00-3

You can find RPMs for the most recent ASI driver at:

        http://static.paravelsystems.com/audioscience/centos/7/

N.B. This driver does *not* support cards that have been officially
'end-of-lifed' by AudioScience --e.g. the ASI60xx and ASI61xx series.
Thus, *don't* install it unless the default driver installed by the
initial installation doesn't support your card.

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |