Here is the latest version of the Remote Voicetracker based on the latest
Rivendell (3.0).

https://github.com/bpm1992/rivendell/tree/rdweb/web/rdphp

The changes are visible here:

https://github.com/bpm1992/rivendell/pull/new/rdweb

To get this to work, you will need to do the following:

1. Install PHP and HTTPS for Apache. HTTPS is mandatory to get the Audio
libraries to work in HTML5

2. Clone my repository into /usr/local/src/rivendell

3. Create a directory called /usr/local/rdweb

4. Copy the contents of /usr/local/src/rivendell/web/rdphp into
/usr/local/rdweb

5. Copy /usr/local/src/rivendell/conf/rdweb.conf.in to
/etc/httpd/conf.d/rdweb.conf

6. Edit /etc/httpd/conf.d/rdweb.conf and change the directories to point to
/usr/local/rdweb

7. Restart HTTPD

8. Login to the Voicetracker with https://[IP_address]/rdweb

9. User a Rivendell user that has Web API rights

10. Try out remote voicetracking

*Note: *

This is meant for developer-level people familiar with PHP coding. This is
only tested on Centos 7 and has a dependency on its native PHP version.
Later versions of PHP (v7) have not been tested and will likely have issues.

Please take a look at this and please make changes and enhancement to it.
Rivendell is an excellent Automation system - and I believe the one thing
lacking from Rivendell compared to the other commercial systems is the
ability to remote voicetrack -- and this can be the start of getting it to
work. This works with Chrome, my iPad (using Safari) and my iPhone.  I have
not tested on Android and do not plan to.

If you are a developer, please play around with this, make changes,
enhancements and send me some pull requests. I would be delighted to make a
pull request to put this into the main code repository so it can evolve
with Rivendell. If you are not a developer, this could be very difficult to
set up and I'm unfortunately not in a position to be able to support this
due to time restrictions.

Future Enhancements:

1. Group-level permissions

2. General Clean-Up

3. RDLibrary Interface to upload/manage the music library

4. RDLogmanager Interface to generate/review logs

*--*
*Brian P. McGlynn*
bmcgl...@geneseemedia.net