Was excited to see this a few days ago. Finally got a chance to test it this
afternoon… so far it seems to work nicely!

My question is, do you - or anyone else - have plans to develop this further?

I have only vague notions of what it’d take to achieve similar functionality to
the local voicetracker (ie. rendering starts/ends of adjacent cart/s to create
temporary, low-bitrate intro/outro “previews” to play in the browser; creating
something that can provide provide graphical segue adjustment in the browser,
etc).

But if/when that happens, it’ll be a great day for Rivendell - and indeed, the
world!

-----
Keith Thelen