Fred,

Thank you for the update and workaround!

I probably won't get back over to UCLA until next week, but I'll try the
delimiter the next time I go in.

Appreciate all that you do!! Rivendell is an incredible product. Better
than all of the proprietary systems combined :)

Brandon

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 9:29 AM Fred Gleason <fr...@paravelsystems.com>
wrote:

> On Oct 3, 2019, at 03:07, Brandon <bran...@subliminalradio.net> wrote:
>
> After experimenting with different Dropbox configs all night, removing %i
> from the Dropbox Metadata Pattern field fixed the issue and Dropbox resumes
> importing files. Using %t_%a metadata pattern also fails to import
> anything.
>
> Is anyone else experiencing Dropbox import issues when specifying metadata
> patterns?
>

> Known issue, fixed in Git ‘master’. It will appear in the next regular
> release.
>
> In the meantime, a workaround is to end the metadata pattern with a
> delimiter —e.g. ‘%t_%a.’ instead of ‘%t_%a’.
>
> Cheers!
>

> |---------------------------------------------------------------------|
> | Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
> |                           |             Paravel Systems             |
> |         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
> |                                                         -- Cicero   |

Brandon Anjeleno
Subliminal Radio <http://subliminalradio.net/popup-player>
(213) 839-7667 <//+1-213-839-7667>