OK, need some help. I've been using rdimport to import a bunch of songs from
our SS32 system into Rivendell, and just as I was about to finish up, I started
getting an error that said, "Audio Converter Error: No space left on device,
skipping [file name]." The drive is a 1.5 TB drive, and there's plenty of space
left on it, but when I looked at the properties of /var/snd it said that 49.5
GB had been used of 53.7 GB, and that there is only 133 MB left (99% used). Is
there a way to expand the space allocated for /var/snd? Is there a solution for
this?

Thanks!

Mark Murdock
KAMB