Thanks Drew

I've never done irc but I will give it a go :)

Mike

________________________________

Mike Cox
Managing Director
The Rosetta Group Ltd

Email: mike@rosetta.group<mailto:mike@rosetta.group>
Website: www.rosetta.group<http://www.rosetta.group>
Phone: 01983 229 229

[https://www.rosetta.group/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/rosettaGroup-logo-transparent.png]<http://www.rosetta.group>

Have a look at our new cloud phone system at
www.rosettatelecom.com<http://www.rosettatelecom.com>

See our payment options and pay online by clicking here Pay
online<http://www.rosetta.group/payment>

On 10/01/2020 13:58, drew Roberts wrote:
Mike,

I just went into the #rivendell channel on freenode irc. If you can get there,
the interaction may make things easier. We will lose the on list documentation
of this that might help others in the future though. Your call.

all the best,

drew

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 8:41 AM Mike Cox