I apologize if this has been asked and answered already - but I recently
moved over to Cirrus Streaming (Away from Live365) and am getting hung up
on getting title and artist information to them.

I have software processing the stream and sending it out to their servers,
but for some wonky reason, it seems the only way they want to take our
information out of Rivendell is through a control panel they install on
that same machine.  Has anyone else successfully sent a stream and
title/artist information to Cirrus without their proprietary software?

Best,

*Jon DeMaster*
*920.214.5378** | j...@jondemaster.com <j...@jondemaster.com>*

www.demastermedia.com
Listen to the Praise Radio Network - A Service of DeMaster Media
<http://streaming.live365.com/a45228>