I'm having issues getting my ASI6122 card to work with glasscoder. When trying
to set up the command line it comes up with an HPI error 102 (Invalid Func).
I've just set up RD with V3 and the latest ASI HPI drivers and I'm wondering if
I downgrade the driver if that might help. Not real certain of the steps needed
to do that.
The audio card operates fine other than the stream. I've made certain that I
have Line input selected and that there is audio on that input. I validated
that using RDLibrary to record from the line input works fine. I've gone as far
as reinstalling everything from scratch CentOS 7 on up and restoring the
database. That much is going pretty slick with the practice I've obtained
working at this. 🙂