Hi,
I have a shed load of audio files (ordered and tagged) on a Linux Mint 19.0 PC, which is samba sharing a folder I would like to use for importing to Rivendell.

My Centos-7 RD install is working fine but whilst the Thunar File Manager can access the Mint folder share happily, RDLibrary "Select Audio File" dialogue box does not show this mounted share.

Do I need to give share permissions to the RD "user" account to see this share, if so how do I do that or simply add the Centos login user to the samba share permissions

Any pointers would be appreciated thanks,

Chris.