Bill, (Jay)

https://github.com/zotz/drradioutils/tree/master/rivvids

I suggest setting up a small test system to see how it all works with video.

I am happy to answer questions and help get you going. (Perhaps if someone
takes me up on this, we can improve the documentation.)

For a video only system, all playable carts would be in rdlibrary as macro
cards with a special format.

rdlogmanager would be used in a fairly normal way to create events, clocks,
and the grid and to create the day's log.

rdairplay would be used to load the log and play it.

rdairplay and friends would instruct an outside video player to play the
correct videos at the correct times.

(Mike, perhaps you could help a bit if we made some improvements when
setting you up that did not make it into the docs / examples.)

all the best,

drew